Monday, September 20, 2010

lxvii

“Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday.”
-Don Marquis

            My procrastination has grown in leaps and bounds during my month-long stay in BIGCOLLEGETOWN. Instead of boasting about grades and test scores (which, besides the point, I have relatively few of), I can only brag about the number and variety of complete television series that my hungry eyes have devoured, still hopefully leaving in their place a semi-vibrant social life to which I cling to.

            It has forced me to not study for Astronomy tests and to not fill out Astronomy online homeworks and to not create a thick collection of Astronomy-themed flashcards, but instead to focus on pulling sentences of poor grammatical structure and overused topics out of an already-tired mind, forcing inspiration from the 12:45 air.

            Because writing can never be put off until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment