Thursday, September 9, 2010

lvi

“No day is so bad it can't be fixed with a nap.”
-Carrie Snow

            For the past three weeks (and some change), I’ve been feeling on top of this whole “studying” thing, this ideal. But today, faced with the looming deadlines of busy-work assignments and quizzes that I need to study for, I finally feel like things are getting out of control. Just a little bit.

            For the past three weeks (and some change), I’ve been feeling on top of this whole “social” thing, this ideal. But today, faced with the idea of eating by myself in a busy dining hall or not having anything to do tonight except study and watch grainy, 32 bit videos streaming on my laptop, I finally feel like things are getting out of control. Just a little bit.

            For the past three weeks (and some change), I’ve been feeling tired. Sleep will take care of all this. All of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment